Web Development Company

We Develope Websites for Small & Medium Enterprises in and outside Trivandrum. For more details Contact 8606092299

Monday, May 20, 2013

Windows Explorer – Just Type it In

I blame Google Chrome for this, but I’m so used to being able to use the “Omni Bar” for finding stuff quickly, that I accidentally did it in Windows 7′s Windows Explorer the other day. I went up to what I thought was the address bar, and actually typed in “Desktop”.
To my surprise – and utter delight – it worked!
I then proceeded to test it out with a bunch of other locations on my computer – Fonts, My Documents, Music, etc. I was quickly zapped to the location on my hard drive, and anything that didn’t work opened up my browser for a web search.
So type it in next time – you might like it!

Posted By Nishad S S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget by : All Blogging Tips
Read more: http://allbloggingtips.com/2012/05/07/another-new-floating-facebook-like-box-widget-for-blogger/#ixzz2TrzlvfnV