Web Development Company

We Develope Websites for Small & Medium Enterprises in and outside Trivandrum. For more details Contact 8606092299

Monday, May 20, 2013

iOS 6 – Add Webpage to Home Screen

I go to pretty much the same sites every day before anything else, and I like access to these sites to be pretty simple. So I was intrigued when I saw that iOS 6 allowed me to make a home screen icon for a webpage.
Here’s how.
From within Safari, browse the website you want to make an icon for and hit the share button up at the top. It’s the one that looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it.

Once the share box pops up, you’ll see an option in the middle – Add to home screen. Tap it, name the shortcut (or don’t – there’s a name in there by default), and click add.
Voila – home screen shortcut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget by : All Blogging Tips
Read more: http://allbloggingtips.com/2012/05/07/another-new-floating-facebook-like-box-widget-for-blogger/#ixzz2TrzlvfnV