Web Development Company

We Develope Websites for Small & Medium Enterprises in and outside Trivandrum. For more details Contact 8606092299

Monday, May 20, 2013

Repeat an Action in OpenOffice Writer

Recently while working in OpenOffice.org Writer, I found myself repeating my actions over and over again.
I knew that MS Office had a way to repeat the last action or word entered, so I went looking for what Writer has to offer.
What I found was on the Edit menu:

The third choice on the menu is the Repeat command (Ctrl + Shift + Y).
This command will repeat the last word typed or last formatting applied to text where ever you place the cursor/select text.
I couldn’t get it to repeat as many actions as the MS version of the command could but it did help with some of the more mundane work which is something I think that we can all appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget by : All Blogging Tips
Read more: http://allbloggingtips.com/2012/05/07/another-new-floating-facebook-like-box-widget-for-blogger/#ixzz2TrzlvfnV