Web Development Company

We Develope Websites for Small & Medium Enterprises in and outside Trivandrum. For more details Contact 8606092299

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A reader named Travancore Restoration asked how to block Facebook posts regarding games and game requests. Could you please give me a detailed description of where to go on Facebook to turn these apps off please? Thanks for all the great hints, they are very much appreciated, Karen.


I know exactly how you feel! I hate getting all of those game requests, too. Read below to solve this problem.
1. Click on Home to get to the main page of Facebook. This will take you to the page where you see what your friends’ are posting (in the center) and you see ads (on the right).
2. Look to the top right. The first thing you will probably see is the Ticker. This is the list that shows you the actions of your friends. Right below that is an area that lists both the events you are invited to and any app requests. In the picture below, I have my ticker minimized (see the grey arrow right above the 12th Annual Integrit… item?). In the yellow box are my outstanding apps–and like you, I’ve just been ignoring them. :-)
Outstanding Apps

--- Nishad S S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget by : All Blogging Tips
Read more: http://allbloggingtips.com/2012/05/07/another-new-floating-facebook-like-box-widget-for-blogger/#ixzz2TrzlvfnV