Web Development Company

We Develope Websites for Small & Medium Enterprises in and outside Trivandrum. For more details Contact 8606092299

Monday, December 10, 2012

How do i get notified when i accidently hit Caps Lock

I hit my stupid Caps Lock key all the time on accident, but I know there are alarms and such I can turn on to notify me. How do I do this?


Don’t you hate it when you accidentally hit the Caps Lock key? Sometimes I have a whole sentence typed in before I realize my mistake! (I know, GASP!)
What if you could set your computer up so it alerts you when your pinky finger wanders off and taps the Caps Lock key? With this tip, I’ll show you how to make your computer beep & flash the next time it happens.
The first thing you’ll need to do is get the computer to beep when you hit the Caps Lock key. Here’s how:
XP Users, hit the Start button, Control Panel. Open the Accessibility Options Icon.
- Nishad S S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget by : All Blogging Tips
Read more: http://allbloggingtips.com/2012/05/07/another-new-floating-facebook-like-box-widget-for-blogger/#ixzz2TrzlvfnV